Thursday 1 January 2015

No Buy January & Happy New Year!

I've decided to do #NoBuyJanuary again this year as I have lots and lots of lovely products and samples to use up so I'll be continuing to shop my stash and show you my wish lists! 

Just after Christmas I came across Rachel's Plan Bee via Julie's blog and treated myself to a Facial and Body Oil, and a couple of things each from also new to me brands - BEING Apothecary and White & Elm as well as a travel brush set from Bellapierre in the Naturisimo Sale and I also signed up to The Perfume Society as a VIP Subscriber.  I now most definitely need a month of no spending!

I am keeping one beauty box subscription (Love Lula) and I am also allowing myself to buy up to two magazines a month (as well as my subscription to Red mag).

This should be do-able. Are you taking part in a spending ban this month?

And a very Happy New Year to everyone!

14 comments:

  1. I think i'll do this #nobuyjanuary too ! Thanks for the mention lovely, i'm glad to have discovered your blog! Looking forward to read you in 2015! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) no problem! I'm really loving your blog only problem is I keep seeing products I want to try! Happy New Year to you too x

      Delete
  2. both November and December but I got a ton of cool things to blog about and some work clothes/shoes that I desperately needed! For Xmas I was gifted 6 months of Goodebox which I am so super excited to try out!!

    All of these brands listed I have never tried before which makes me want to buy more!!! Enabler :-) LOL just kidding ;) Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great gift! Look forward to reading your thoughts on it. haha & to you! x

      Delete
  3. Happy NEW year 2015!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, and good luck with your spending ban! I'm looking forward to reading about how you get on :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you good health & every happiness for 2015, Sandra! Looking forward to keeping up with your blog posts...best of luck with your Jan ban xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, and to you! Thanks I'll need it esp with the a beautiful world sale next Friday! I may peek though ;) x

      Delete
  6. Good luck Sandra!!! I think I have pretty much been on a 'no-buy' for a while now, December has taken all of my money and won't give it back ;)

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll be doing the same - so far haven't bought anything beauty related though I'm trying my best to avoid all the tempting sales! Good luck! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete