Friday 2 January 2015

Shopping my Stash #60

My last shopping my stash post was way back in November. Here's what I've been reaching for lately.


Blue Labelle Rose & Jasmine Body Oil 50ml - this delicately scented body oil is now a limited edition - get it while you can! I've been enjoying using it but I think I slightly prefer the Ylang Ylang & Frankincense version which also featured in my Top Ten of 2014 - see my review here

Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile EDP 50ml - I first tried this scent while shopping in London and loved it. I received it from my mum and dad for Christmas. It is light, fresh, rosey and super feminine. It contains Centifolia roses which are hand picked at dawn during 40 days in May-June.

GlamGlow Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment 15g - I first read about this product on Jane's blog and knew I wanted to try it at some point.  It is a mud to oil deep cleansing treatment. Apply to skin, leave on for 10 minutes before massaging it into the skin when it will emulsify before removing with warm damp muslin cloth.  My skin is left super soft, radiant and feeling really clean. You can also apply it overnight or in-flight for deeply hydrated skin. Love!

By Terry Baume de Rose 3g - I received this from Nardine in my fab Rose Hamper. It's a product I've wanted to try for ages too! Great for dry lips, cuticles, flyaways and dry skin it has a light rose scent and it soothes and heals the skin.

John Masters Organics Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler 60ml - I'm a huge fan of the Citrus & Neroli version so was looking forward to trying this one. It has a really refreshing scent and it lightly conditions the hair.  Either leave in or rinse out. Another keeper which came in this special set.



What products have you been using lately?

4 comments:

  1. I am also a fan of the John Masters Organics detangler. And, I'd love to try Blue Labelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you'd love Blue Labelle. The body oils are so luxe x

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing about John Masters haircare! I must try something from the range sometime xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it! Naturisimo offer 50p samples with orders (10ml which you can get 2 uses out of) x

      Delete