Thursday 8 January 2015

Spending Ban: Update 1

Well that's me been on my Spending ban for a whole week and I've only really lusted after buying a handful of things!  I'm still awaiting my American goodies so that is keeping a curb on my spending I reckon.  I'm sorry to miss out on #PinkFriday over at a beautiful world at 7am on Friday - I must admit I'll drop by for a look!

Here's my small list of wants this week:

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml - I received a sample of this with my Christmas diffuser. I used to wear it a lot and I'd forgotten how lovely it is.  I love its rich fruity notes with a touch of wood and spice.



Plant Brooklyn GET HAPPY Botanical Body Wash 9.5 fl oz - this is a new addition to the shelves at a beautiful world.  I fancy all the scents but GET HAPPY appeals to me to help banish the January blues! The wash contains Geranium and Peppermint Essential Oils. Use code HAPPY10 for 10% off the brand.



My final want (I really, really want - but don't need!) is a couple of the Body Oils in the Blue Labelle sale. Pascale is shutting up shop for a whole 6 weeks for a much earned holiday. The body oils are £12 each for 100ml.


If you are on a spending ban how is it going? 

14 comments:

  1. I'd love to try out Blue Labelle as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful brand which I'm sure you'd love! x

      Delete
  2. I love Jo Malone scents, they're always so tempting. I haven't replaced mine in over a year. I'm trying my best not to be seduced into re purchasing.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think I could buy all of them! haha. Next time I need perfume (not for ages) I'll pick this one up! x

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of this body oil brand- looks interesting!
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab brand. Their hand serum and face oils are lovely too x

      Delete
  4. Lookig funny this "get happy" body wash" ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandra you're so brave, I suck at spending bans and end up wanting loads of things haha. Is this your first ban? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've failed already! I picked up a couple of things in the a beautiful world sale! I attempted 100 day ban before and a January ban - it's difficult! x

      Delete
  6. Well done for resisting! :) I'm doing surprisingly well, although it has only been 10 days. It's annoying that I can't buy things that I love immediately after I finish them, so I have to remember to buy it next year. Only 355 days to go! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I bought in the a beautiful world sale! Good luck with yours x

      Delete
  7. I have Jo Malone Wild Bluebell on right now and it's just such a beautiful scent! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely. I had that in the body creme and it was gorgeous x

      Delete