Sunday 4 January 2015

Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes

I try not to use facial cleansing wipes too often but sometimes after a night out or on holiday I do.  I tend to favour the Yes to Carrots variety. Recently I tried Pacifica's Purify Coconut Cleansing Wipes which I picked up at Naturisimo (£4.99 for 30 wipes).



The wipes are super soft and gentle on the skin and are coconut scented. They contain coconut water which tones, balances and cleanses, papaya which exfoliates and aloe and calendula to soothe and calm.  Also great for non make up days to refresh the skin.

They aren't suitable for removing waterproof eye make up as they don't contain chemical solvents.  I'd buy them again as I was pleased with their performance. Have you tried these cleansing wipes before?

6 comments:

  1. I saw these on Naturisimo recently and was thinking of giving them a go - they sound nice :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try Pacifica. Their products sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a few bits and have loved everything so far x

      Delete
  3. omg I love these things! I love the scent of them and they're super useful to have on hand in your purse or gym bag :) lovely post

    ReplyDelete