Wednesday 7 January 2015

#PinkFriday: 1 day flash sale at a beautiful world!

Such bad timing for a spending ban as it's #PinkFriday over at a beautiful world this Friday and for one day only! Make you to head over to the site on Friday at 7am to shop their #PinkFriday super sale.

There will be discounts of up to 50% on brands such as Indie Lee, Dahliana, Yarok, The Body Deli and Marble & Milkweed.

10% of all sales on #PinkFriday will go to Breast Cancer Charities.

I may have a little peek!  Naughty I know!


Do you think you'll buy anything?

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, will try and remember to have a sneaky look xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love that they are donating a portion of the profits to charity! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping with brands that do these offers and then donate a certain amount to charity, makes me respect them a little bit more , hope there is something you like and treat yourself x

    http://beautyandtheprince.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. Definitely makes me want to buy! x

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks for the heads up...sorry you are on a no buy though :( What would you buy it you could??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know bad timing! Probably something from Marble & Milkweed, Indie Lee or Dahliana x

      Delete
    2. Nice :) Great brands! I've been wanting to try Indie Lee

      Delete
    3. I did end up buying! 2 x the SW Basics sets - one for upcoming giveaway x

      Delete