Friday 9 January 2015

My Daughter Fragrances: Joyful Spritzer


This My Daughter fragrance (10ml) - Joyful came in the Petit Vour: Emily Nolan Ltd Ed F/W 14 kit (please note: Petit Vour can now no longer ship perfumes and nail polishes to the UK).

I simply loved everything that came in this little set.  The fragrance spritzer is worth $25 approx £15. I also loved the spotty organza bag it came in too!

Founder, Janey Ganson created this gorgeous scent as a love letter to her daughter of Orange Flower, Lime Blossom, Rose, Jasmine and Sandalwood. It is fresh and floral and really easy to wear and perfect for springtime.

Janey works directly with a Perfumer in France who send her the formula for curing, blending, filtering and bottling by the family in Canada. $4 from a full size bottle goes to charity.

The scents contain no pthalates, parabens, colourants or animal products. The My Daughter website will ship Internationally but please note customers are liable for any taxes and custom charges.

Have you tied this scent or Always Loved?

4 comments:

  1. Never tried this, but it sounds fab! I love little atomiser sprays very handy for your handbag xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! I agree perfect handbag size x

      Delete
  2. I've seen this a few times recently and it has caught my eye. I love jasmine and sandalwood together. I also love the size I'm a big fan of minis! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it! I love minis too but not so easy always to source in the UK x

      Delete