Tuesday 25 June 2013

thisworks in transit no traces



in transit is a new collection from thisworks - a range for the traveller (although you can use the products anytime).  I'm a closet facial wipes fan (bad I know though I usually only use them after a night out) so I was keen to try in transit no traces - rosewater and water mint infused pads which cleanse the skin (£17 for 60 pads)

I picked them up at Naturisimo and they arrived within a couple of days.  There are 60 pads in each tub and you can use them all over your face.  They remove all make up - even waterproof mascara and are gentle (even suitable for sensitive skin) and leave the skin clean and refreshed.

A blend of Bio Boost (a blend of repairing plant oils) and Rosewater they remove impurities and make up and inject moisture into the skin.

I'm really enjoying using them and have found one pad to be enough to do my whole face - although I've only used them on days I've worn light make up so far.

You can see the full in transit range here

Follow thisworks on Twitter  
Follow Naturisimo on Twitter  

4 comments:

  1. You always find nice new products Sandra! Another one I'd like xxx Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely to use do recommend them Jen x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this range soon! I like wipes too, hehe ;) x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love these, they are so gentle :) x

      Delete