Friday 21 June 2013

Green & Spring Relaxing Shower & Bath Foam 50ml


I received this lovely shower & bath foam in my recent WIMH order.  I'm ashamed to say up until now I've not tried any products from the very lovely Green & Spring range.

The brand was established by Jessica & Peter Frankopan who are also founders of A Curious Group of Hotels which includes Cowley Manor in the Cotswolds - where you can find award winning Spa C-side

Products are inspired by the British countryside and are created using herbs and flowers native to the British Isles.  Products are handmade in the British countryside and are free from parabens, SLS, SLES, PEGS, glycols, petrochemicals and synthetic colours and fragrances.

Relaxing Shower & Bath Foam (300ml retails at £18) is scented with soothing chamomile, lavender and clary sage and is perfect to use in the evening before bed.  To use: pour under running water and soak or lather over the body in the shower before rinsing.

Have you used any Green & Spring products before?  What can you recommend I try next?

See the website here
Follow on Twitter  

8 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra,
    I have been wanting to try this brand for ages, the packaging is super cute but I find it quiet expensive.
    Did you like this bath foam?
    I would probably choose the same since I love my evening bath routine :)

    Ila x

    http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I definitely want to try more from the range. What's in My handbag offer good deals of giving you a free luxe sample with purchase x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I've not heard of this brand but their products sound amazing. I will check them out, thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd heard of them but not tried up to now! x

      Delete
  3. The brand rings a bell, I think it was included in Birchbox the month that mine went missing wahhh xx (I ended up with another box with different stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought two what's in my handbag bundles with the Therapie salts and the Korres I adore those salts and have high hopes for this now after seeing you review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you managed to purchase the sets. Sure you will love this! I've used it both in the shower and the bath and its lovely - very relaxing x

      Delete