Saturday 15 June 2013

Latest in Beauty - Little Beauty Box

Seems like ages since I've posted about a Latest in Beauty Little Beauty Box (costs £1.50 by text message).


Here's what I chose:

amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask (10ml sachet) - simply love this mask.  See my review here.

Yes! Nurse Protect your Lovely Hands Hand Cream 3ml sachet - not tried this before but read loads of great reviews.

TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave in Treatment sachets - I've used these a few times and liked them.

Have you bought a Latest in Beauty Little Beauty Box recently?

6 comments:

  1. Love the mask and the hand cream is fab xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a cute little box. Might have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recommend it - great way to try things for little cost x

      Delete
  3. I got the same box as you just a few days ago. I haven't tried the hand cream, but I really loved the cooling mask. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting samples to try. I've loved everything I've tried from amie so far x

      Delete