Tuesday 18 June 2013

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow

Bad mistake to go shopping the sales yesterday lunchtime as Elemis's Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow (Elemis's latest launch) had arrived in Harvey Nichols.  Julie, the Elemis Advisor showed me this and the Skin Nourishing Body Scrub - which was gorgeous too but I was sold as I adore the Exotic Tahitian Monoi Oil and Frangipani flowers scent.  See my mini review of the Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt here.

The salt glow retails at £36.50 for 480g and it is packed into a chunky plastic kilner type jar.



It smells absolutely gorgeous!  A mineral rich salt scrub with hibiscus and scented with frangipani monoi.  This is quite a scrubby exfoliator with large pieces of salt - the kind I like best!  It leaves the skin glowing, soft and beautifully scented.

To use: once a week using a circular motion on damp skin.  Can also be used just before bathing to create a Spa like treatment bath.  Suitable for all skin types.

See more details here
Follow Elemis on Twitter  

15 comments:

  1. Elemis is a brand I can't look at where I live, I hope we get a counter soon xxxx looks very nice, also I linked you in today's post xxx I'm getting better at the links now :)

    Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy online at Time to Spa. I'll check it out x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) you definitely do! It's amazing x

      Delete
  3. This sounds divine! I am looking to try Elemis soon but not sure which product to try however this sounds like a very good one :)
    Following you on Bloglovin now!

    Ila x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! The whole range of products in this scent is gorgeous! x

      Delete
  4. I need to get a new body scrub. This sounds lovely but I just don't like the scent :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! Sure you'd love the new Bodhi Rosemary Chi Himalayan Detox Salt Scrub or Myroo Mint Tea body scrub x

      Delete
  5. I imagine this smells lovely, I wish me and body scrubs would get on but it's impossible when you have eczema

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd love it too. Ah boo that's a shame x

      Delete
  6. This sounds so good! Hadn't heard of it untill your post.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the Elemis Frangipani Monoi range. I was given a little sample pot of this to try when I met the Elemis PR girls and its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, one of my favourite Elemis ranges. I'm simply in love with this scrub too x

      Delete