Saturday 1 June 2013

Just Be Nourished Body Butter, Beauty by Lime & Earthy Portobello




Just Be Nourished Body Butter (£19.95 for 200ml) is a rich and super moisturising body butter scented with geranium, frankincense and rose absolute. Gail used to make this exclusively for a beauty salon in town.  I keep telling her she should add it to her online shop as it is simply gorgeous and it smells divine!

Made with soya wax, coconut oil, jojoba oil, geranium, frankincense and rose absolute essential oils.

Rub a small amount between the palms until it melts and apply generously to the skin twice a day.

You can see the range of body butters currently available here
Follow Gail on Twitter  
Facebook see here

I popped along to the launch of Beauty by Lime at Earthy in Portobello a few weeks ago and caught up with Gail - her products are available at the salon (which is at the front of the shop).  Barbara is the Beauty Therapist (when I go for a treatment I'll take more pics!)


Earthy is a lovely shop with food, beauty, plants, gardening, cards etc.  There are three of these fab shops throughout Edinburgh - see their locations here







In the shop some of the beauty products stocked are Lavera, Faith in Nature, Burt's Bees, Miss Ballantyne soaps and creams among others - I reviewed Miss Ballantyne's Organic Rose & Geranium Soap here.



Follow Beauty by Lime on Twitter  
Follow Earthy on Twitter  

14 comments:

  1. The Just be Body butter sounds divine! I need to place an order, simply loved everything I tried and will be ordering more. You are lucky to have such lovely shops, must visit Edinburgh! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it! The teas are really beautiful too - the Just be radiant blend is delicious! You should we could meet up :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow!! The shop looks like heaven to me, I'd love to go. Lovely products as well xxx Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a suspicion that I will jump on plane to Edinburgh to visit these shops! Pics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This body butter sounds divine and I could do damage to my bank balance in that shop xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it! There are also trial size available to buy x

      Delete
  5. The shops sound like my kinda place and I love the sound of the moisturiser! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shop looks like heaven to me and the body butter looks like such a gorgeous thick consistency, perfect for dry skinned girls like me!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And yes, you'd love it x

      Delete
  7. looks like a great little shop! :) fab body butter too! :)

    ReplyDelete