Sunday 9 June 2013

Just Be Radiant Botanical Blend

I recently tried Just Be Radiant Botanical Blend and thought it was yummy!  I ordered myself some from Just Be Botanicals and picked it up locally at Beauty by Lime.

It costs £4.80 for 40g and is a mix of raspberry leaves, rosehips and hibiscus flowers.  




I brewed mine in a normal teapot (and then strained it) but you can buy a special Just Be teapot with its own mini filter.  See here.

To brew: add 2-3 teaspoons per pot making sure you get a good mix of everything. Brew for 8 minutes.  I made a large teapot and had two cups hot and a couple of iced teas - delicious!  A fruity and tangy taste.







See Just Be Botanicals website here  

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Mmmm I really need to treat myself to a new tea pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's delicious especially chilled :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of it as an iced tea!xx

    ReplyDelete