Monday 24 June 2013

Cupcakes & Beauty

Sarah & Emma friends on Facebook sent me some lovely things through the post which arrived at the weekend.

Sarah, has a cake making business (she does this in her spare time).  See her Facebook page here.  You can also follow her on Twitter . She sent me some yummy cupcakes topped with rosewater icing nom nom! All the way from Hampshire (as well as a huge pile of beauty products).

Emma, who blogs at Em's Mixed Bag sent me gorgeous Anne Semonin goodies which included two masks, shampoo and bath & shower gel. Thanks Emma! Follow Emma on Twitter .





I'll be doing reviews on the beauty products once I've tried them out.  

24 comments:

  1. Oh my those cupcakes look beyond good! What lovely friends you have x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious with a hint of rose. I know! x

      Delete
  2. Really lovely indeed :) Looking forward to read more about the new products!

    Ila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh lovely goodies Huni, I love doing things like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, I can't resist a cupcake! I want to lick my iPad screen now! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they were very yummy. I love cupcakes too :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow cupcakes and beauty goodies, could life be anymore blissful than that? xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks Sandra you're most welcome! For anyone wanting cupcakes posting come along to my page haha!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 24, 2013

    Wow, L'Occitane, Burt's Bees, Neal's Yard, Melvita all favourite brands of mine. I see your referring to the cupcakes in the past tense. I don't blame you. They wouldn't have lasted two minutes here. LOL!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know truly spoilt! They were scoffed rather quickly ;) x

      Delete
  8. What lovely beauty goodies :) And those cupcakes look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what lovely treats!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 24, 2013

    Cupcakes!!!! :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. L'Occitane and cupcakes - you can't go wrong! Looking forward to reading the review :)

    Caitlin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's really nice to know that there are so many lovely people in the world of blogging. I'm still learning. :)

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty...

    ReplyDelete