Monday 10 June 2013

Seven Scents for Summer


These are the scents I'm enjoying at the moment -

Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Perfume Gel - simply loving this light fruity floral.  See my review here

Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Aromatic Blend - a lovely fresh and light scent.  See my review here.

Kai Perfume Oil Roll on - simply adore this Gardenia, Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily and Cucumber scent.  It is said that this smells different on everyone.  Just wish is was a bit cheaper as it costs £40 for 3.6ml.

Diptyque Philosykos Perfume Oil Roll on - the scent that reminds me of hot summer days.  Love this fig scent.  You can read more about it here.

Clarins Eau de Jardins - a light and fruity scent - see my mini review here.

Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile Gelsomino EDT Roll on - a simply gorgeous light Jasmine scent.  See my review here.

Balm Balm Mandarin EDP single note - a gorgeous fresh and fruity scent.

Do you wear any of these scents? What's your favourite Summer scent?

6 comments:

  1. I really have got to my myself a scent for the summer xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection, I really want to try the clarins one! x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rolls ons. So much more practical, especially in warm weather. I find scent doesn't seem to last as long on me in Summer as it does in Winter.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete