Saturday 8 June 2013

Amarya Beauty Box Review - June 2013

My Amarya Beauty Box arrived yesterday! Here is what is inside:


REN BB Cream SPF15 15ml - excited to try this as I've read so many good reviews recently.  This size retails at £7.80 and you can read more about it here.

Gielly Green Repair Shampoo 50ml (£5) - I've used this shampoo previously and love it.  You can see my review here.

Oxygen Hand & Body Cream (trial size sample) - I loved the Oxygen Purifying Honey Masque which came in January's box.  The cream smells like vanilla ice cream and feels really moisturising on the skin.

Green People Scent-Free Sun Lotion SPF 25 20ml (£5) - I'm a huge fan of Green People and have used this lotion before.  Just perfect timing for the beautiful weather we are having just now.

I'm really pleased with my box this month.  What are your thoughts?

14 comments:

  1. Would love to try the Ren bb cream, can't wait to read ur review xx Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used it this morning - its fabulous! x

      Delete
  2. The Ren BB Cream sounds fab! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I thought it was going to be too dark but it just blended in and leaves the skin radiant x

      Delete
  3. Love the sound of the hand and body cream x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely and a plus that I've not used much from this brand x

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm jealous of the pink paper everyone else seems to have got in their box - I only had plain old brown cardboard!

    I tried the BB cream today, it's great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Ren BB cream! So lovely on the skin and smells yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really look forward to your review on the Ren BB cream :) I've loved REN's products, especially their rose bath oil and the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - smells amazing!

    http://beautyetlavie.blogspot.co.uk

    Steph Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! I love the bath oil too x

      Delete
  7. Such a shame the sun seems to have disappeared - hope you got a chance to test the Green People sun lotion over the weekend! Keen to hear what you think of it.
    Detox.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit sunny here today! Not yet but will do :) x

      Delete