Sunday 16 June 2013

Rodial Skin Care on the Go Glamtox Kit

I picked up this travel set a while back when it was on sale (£18 instead of £35). A bargain! I'd used samples of the Snake Serum before and loved it!



Here's what's inside:

GLAMTOX Cleansing Balm 30ml - a rich balm which melts away make up, even waterproof mascara (smells a bit like Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm). Really lovely to use.  Massage onto a dry face and neck, add a bit of water and it turns milky. I've been removing it with a damp muslin cloth.  

GLAMTOX Snake Serum 2.5ml - helps to reduce the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles and plumps up the skin.  Apply onto cleansed face and neck before applying moisturiser.

GLAMTOX Day SPF15 15ml - a really fab moisturiser which hydrates and plumps the skin.  Use after Snake Serum.  Has SPF15 added.

GLAMTOX Night 15ml - a night gel which works while you sleep - smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and pores leaving you with a clearer complexion and brighter skin.

GLAM BALM lip 2.5ml - a hydrating lip balm (which smells like Turkish Delight nom!) Plumps and firms the lip area as well as healing chapped and dry lips.  Gorgeous! I'll definitely be re-purchasing.

I recently bought the Glam Balm Hand - and a review will follow shortly.

Have you used any Rodial products?  What are your favourites?

See the website here
Follow on Twitter  

This is a fab set and a great introduction to the range.

6 comments:

  1. What a bargain! Love how the set had everything you need, nice lip balm edition as well xxx

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Great little set for a trip x

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2013

    I have tried the Glamtox range and found it a bit too active for me, so saying the cleanser is very effective even when using a tiny amount and the night cream is really good in the hotter more humid nights which we do sometimes get as it doesn't "sweat off". A true bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your comments :) I've enjoyed using all the products although I probably wouldn't buy them all x

      Delete
  3. I bough this kit last year. I was disappointed with the night cream, not very moisturizing :( x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh that's a shame I like its gel like texture x

      Delete