Saturday 26 June 2021

June: Lately I've been loving

I can't believe we're nearly at the end of June! Time sure is flying. Here's what I've been loving in June. If it's marked * I've very kindly been gifted for review.

I've been trying new to me Scottish Brand, Deerieo Skincare* and love the packaging and formulations. Expect a review on the blog really soon.


I went Cult Beauty crazy in June picking up 3 orders!! I can never resist an affordable goody bag. So their Cult Conscious Goody Bag, free with £65 spent went right in my basket. I'm really enjoying exploring the contents and especially love de Mamiel's First Fix Stress Response Serum. Thumbs up too for Cult's reusable black bamboo cotton pads.


We got the flat redecorated in June by local firm AW Decor who did an amazing job. It was nice to get all my bits back in the kitchen too!


First visit to Dunelm saw us pick up a few bits including these cute tie backs which theme in with our doorstop.


Beautiful Butterwhips. I've fallen head-over-heels for this gorgeous brand. See my review HERE.



My friend Celia gifted me a beautiful limited edition pink copy of M W Craven's latest book in the Tilly & Poe Series - Dead Ground. I'm a huge fan of the series. She also arranged a signed bookplate - it's the little things! Totally over-the-moon to add this to my collection.



Oops yet another Cult Beauty Buy! I couldn't resist their The Skindie Edit which cost an amazing £35! At time going to press these beauties are still available. So far I've fallen for the Laneige and Rose Petals Rosewater. Still lots to try.


An online Dunelm buy of their Lina Rope Table Lamp which matches my tiebacks!


Seriously overspent! Yes, another Cult Beauty Goody Bag which was free with £70 skincare buy. I chose 3 Pai Skincare products (reviews for them to come). This was their Skindie Goody Bag which was worth £105. Again, lots of goodies to try!


Olfactory Candles newest wax melt scent is the delicious The Jam Pot*, a intensely fruity scent with notes of raspberry and strawberry with a touch of vanilla. It's absolutely gorgeous and on my to buy again list. Super strong too.



As part of my picks as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger I chose two SOiL Essential Oils* in Sweet Basil & Rose Geranium. They blend beautifully together and I've been diffusing them in a burner with water. See my review HERE.


Hubby made Camembert, Jersey Royal & Asparagus Fritatta last week for tea. It was delicious. From a recipe card picked up in Waitrose.



A trip to the Hairdresser's and a scoot round the new St James Quarter Shopping Centre in Edinburgh yesterday. What joy going shopping!

Rounding up my June favourites was a lovely lot of samples* in the whole range of  Ezape Naturals body butters. Such a treat. I'm going to enjoy trying them all. I only "know" the original Rosemary and Chamomile. They celebrated their 4th Birthday on Thursday and are offering 40% off until Sunday. Go on, treat yourself!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment