Wednesday 23 June 2021

June Empties

I'm not going to use anything else up this month so here are my June empties. If a product is marked * I very kindly received it complimentary for review.

I fell totally head-over-heels for Butterwhips when I tried them recently. Warmly Relaxing Body Butter with Bergamot, Lavender & Vitamin E is simply exquisite. See my review HERE. This is the brand which will be replenished again and again. I also love the eco-friendly reusable or easily recyclable tins.

Typology Orange Blossom Hydrolate 100ml* which I loved using. See my review HERE. It's on the wishlist for when my stash reduces a bit.

I love Beauty Kitchen and fell in love with their Seahorse Plankton Superglow Active Mist 100ml. Again, on the wishlist when I use up some of my stash.

Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil 75ml is an absolute delight. Creamy with a lush lavender aroma. I was sad to use this one up! Check out my review HERE. Will be bought again when I use up more stuff.

I do love a bit of Molton Brown and loved both of these bath and shower gels 100ml - Vetiver & Grapefruit and Geranium Nefertum were both great scents which I enjoyed with a rich foamy lather. I'll definitely buy both again.

I've loved trying Africology products this year. Their Rose Absolute Tonic 25ml* was a joy to use. See my review HERE.

From Heavenly Organics I enjoyed their Lavender Hand Balm 15g* which is presented in a recyclable/re-usable tin. See my review HERE.

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. I was pleased to try a mini 25ml of their new Bom Dia Bright Cream recently which brightens and smoothes the skin. It gently exfoliates and retexturises with fruit AHA's as well as smelling lush. Full size is firmly on the wishlist.

Rounding up my June empties is my hands-down-favourite bar shampoo - EarthKind's award winning Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar for Improved Scalp Health 50g*. I use this once or twice a week and this bar has lasted over a year!! See my review HERE. I've just opened a new one and have a couple more in my stash! 

What have you been using up lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment