Wednesday 2 June 2021

Indie Lee: Energize Deodorant

I've loved Indie Lee products since I first tried them via their very first UK stockist - abeautifulworld. I picked up latest launch, Energize Deodorant 50g (£18) at Naturisimo recently.



It's truly unique (see photo) in that the gel to powder deodorant is dispensed through tiny holes in the top of the applicator. Formulated with organic tapioca, non GMO corn starch and minimal baking soda to combat odour and boost freshness. I've found it dries really quickly and has a beautiful aroma - bergamot, grapefruit, orange & eucalyptus. It also contains beeswax and sunflower oil.

To use: apply a small amount to clean dry skin for all day freshness

I'm very impressed with this deodorant which smells uplifting, is nice and easy to use and gives all day freshness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment