Monday 14 June 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: June 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. This month the box is worth £37 and contains 4 full sizes, including a Limited Edition and a sachet sample.


From Ayumi is their Fairness Daily Facial Day Cream, which is a full size item (100ml - £8.99) which I've used before. The cream adds radiance to dull complexions making it glow and add luminosity to the skin.

Also inside is Balm Balm's Fragrance Free Face Balm 30ml (£9.50) which is formulated with shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba and calendula. I must admit I prefer a scented product. On trying however, I'm suitably impressed. A review will follow for this one.


I've used a few products from Lamazuna, the eco-friendly and zero-waste brand. Inside the box is a Solid Shampoo Bar (assorted). I received their Oily Hair (Wild Grass) version which is worth £8.99 (55ml). This will last as long as two bottles of shampoo! My roots can be oily so I'm looking forward to trying it out.


From The Castilian Soap Company is their Limited Edition Peppermint Castilian Soap (250ml - £8). I'm always happy to see soap in a beauty box as lately I've been going through it fairly quickly. We received the Tea Tree version recently. Use for hands and body (or cleaning the bathroom!).


Rounding up the June box is a sachet from Dr Hauschka (1.5ml - worth 80p) of their Soothing Day Lotion.



What are your thoughts on the contents this month? I like that I'll easily use everything inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment