Monday 21 June 2021

Latest Buys: Pai Skincare, Oribe, Therapie, Cult Beauty, Herbfarmacy, Can-to-Candle, Miller Harris, NorthburN

Well, I failed miserably with my £100 spend for June... I blame Cult Beauty's great offers! Will try better next month... 

The Impossible Glow by Pai Skincare had been on my wishlist. The drops make the skin glow! Pai say that it's your "post holiday glow, bottled". Add a couple of drops to serum or moisturiser or use alone for an intense hit. I've been enjoying using them and have found my skin looks more healthy and glowy. I picked mine up at Naturisimo.


I can never resist an affordable Cult Beauty Gift with Purchase. I picked up their recent The Cult Conscious Goody Bag free with a £65 spend (see contents below). I picked up a new Oribe Obsessed kit, my fav Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts and my third item was for a birthday gift.



I picked up Herbfarmacy's Sweet Orange Body Oil (another item ticked off the wishlist) when they had a bank hol sale recently. It's as beautiful as I'd imagined it to be!

A candle from Can-to-Candle's new Elegance collection which has a double wick and is presented in a clear glass jar. I chose "Coast" a stunning floral marine. I'm looking forward to lighting it soon.


I did sleep on this one! Cult Beauty's The Skindie Edit is absolutely stuffed full. It only costs £35 too and is jam packed full of goodies (at time going to press, there were still some available). 



I was desperate to try Miller Harris's latest launch - Reverie de Bergamote so picked up 4 x 2ml sample vials. You get free shipping if you pick 4. I'd also wanted to try their Leather Rouge (stunning). Tea Tonique is a fav and Poirier d'un Soir another new try.  You also receive a voucher to save on a full size bottle if one steals your heart.


I couldn't resist NorthburN's Gift of the Month in their brand new Hotel Collection scent. No.4 Blackcurrant Leaves is simply stunning. Fruity, floral and aromatic. Inside the gift (now sold out) was goodies worth £21 (wax melts, votive candle and room mist) which was offered at £12 plus p&p. It's truly lush and might nudge my fav Mandarin & Bergamot off its pedestal!

Another Cult Beauty buy (whoops). Yet another affordable Gift with Purchase. Spend £70 on skincare. I chose 3 x Pai Skincare products, two of which had been on the wishlist - Carbon Star Detoxifying Overnight Facial Oil and Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil. My splurge was the gorgeous Century Flower, Lotus & Orange Blossom Soothing Tonic, which I've used before. Feast your eyes on the beauties!




We're hoping to move house later this year so this MUST be my last splurge. What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment