Thursday 3 June 2021

Caudalie Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream

You know the drill, this year has been seen it, want it, buy it but I'm trying to be better (although my £100 spend for June was totally blown out the window when I saw Cult Beauty's latest Conscious Goody Bag on Monday morning, free with a £65 spend - whoops - although I did buy a birthday present as part of my spend).



I've lusted after Caudalie's Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream (250ml - £27) for a while now. It's simply gorgeous and smells of orange blossom! Enriched with antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and firming iris extract. It helps to target 4 key areas of the body - arms, chest, stomach and buttocks for firmer and smoother skin. It definitely feels tightening on application and its lush and creamy whipped texture melts easily onto warm skin. 

To use: apply to clean and dry skin in circular movements until absorbed

A gorgeous cream which I'm loving using. It feels tightening and firming on the skin and I adore the orange blossom scent. I must admit I haven't really noticed a huge amount of difference to the look of the skin on my body. It is smoother and feels hydrated - regardless, I love it! What are your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment