Friday 14 May 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: May 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary as one of their Accredited Bloggers for an honest review. This month the contents are worth £68 and contains 4 full size products!

What a great box! The first thing to jump out at me was my fav Organic Works. Inside this month is a full size Lavender Hand Wash worth £10. For me, hand wash is always a welcome item in a beauty box as in these times I go through it by the gallon! I'm also a fan of their Bergamot Hand Wash* (review) Looking forward to this 'un! 

As soon as the latest Walden Natural Perfume - A Morning Star EdP arrived I rushed out to buy a 15ml spray. See my review HERE. Inside the beauty box this month is a full size natural perfume oil rollerball 10ml worth £22.

I've used Bowe Organics Lash Oil before and inside the box this month is their Brow Oil 10ml which is worth £17. It'll help to thicken and strengthen and grow your brows.

Rounding up the box this month is Urban Veda's Purifying Day Cream 50ml which is worth £18.99. I've used this cream before. It's suitable for oily and congested skin types and has a minty herbal aroma. 

Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts on the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment