Friday 21 May 2021

Latest Buys: Witchy Treats, Hells Bells Homemade Candles, Olfactory Candles, Bodhi & Birch, Miel Botanicals, Sol de Janeiro + Dook

I've not done a latest buys post since 2nd April but I've not stopped spending! I am however from June going to limit myself to a £100 spend each month, which is more than enough for plenty of cheer me up treats!


Through my friend Sam, I discovered Witchy Treats and picked up a selection of wax melts to try. I'm working my way through them - they're lovely with strong scents and pretty colours. Using the code SAM-15% will get you 15% off your 1st order (I also received some pretty awesome free gifts!)

I also picked up 3 melts from Hells Bells Homemade Candles. The Watermelon Daiquiri is deliciously fruity and perfect for summer days. 

A little Olfactory Candles order - I was desperate to try the new Little Pots (buy 10 for £10, or £1.20 each). They are the perfect try me size or to take on holiday. The Fresh Coffee Melt Pot (£3 for 50g) smells exactly like freshly brewed rich coffee and is the best coffee scent I've ever tried. I also loved the new scent - Fresh Raspberry & Black Peppercorn so needed more! Remember you can get 15% off your 1st order with SANDRA15 (excluding burners).


I was sorry to see Pure Skin Lab close down but delighted to pick up Bodhi & Birch's exquisite Sicilian Rose Body Oil in the sale for £18!! I reviewed this beauty HERE. Chuffed to bits to have it back in my stash!


I'm always needing something to help me sleep and I've found Miel Botanicals Herbal Sleep Balm to be a miracle cure! (£8.50/£15). A review is coming for this one. It's magic.

I've lusted after Sol de Janeiro's Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 500ml since I saw it in Harvey Nichols one Christmas a few years ago! I got it for a bargain price (normally £72). Feel Unique were offering 15% off and they are one of my brands, so I got 10% off on top, making it £55.08. I also received a mini of their new Bom Dia Bright Cream, a free gift for an order over £50 (Benefit 24-hr brow setter mini worth £12.50) and two free samples.



I also picked up an order locally at Dook, a gorgeous salt soap. I already adore these beauties (REVIEW) and their Hand Cleanser/Sanitiser (review to come). A wee short walk along the prom in the sunshine. Pure bliss. Founder and formulator, Helen is opening a shop locally - can't wait!



What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment