Monday 3 May 2021

Love Lula: Walden Natural Perfumes: A Morning Star Natural Perfume Purse Spray

I recently spotted a new Walden Natural Perfume over at Love Lula and you know the drill, I had to snap one up to try it. I chose the 15ml purse spray which retails at £26. A Morning Star EdP is blue in colour and simply boxed.

The range of perfumes (I'm a huge fan of Two Eternities - see my review HERE) are made from the finest natural absolutes, resins and essential oils. The perfumes are named after Henry David Thoreau's seminal work Walden. The book which is part meditation, part handbook for simple living and natural surroundings and Walden Natural Perfumes walk in his footsteps.

“The light which puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.”

A Morning Star opens with a strong note of lavender which mellows quite quickly and notes of bergamot and grapefruit appear. With heart notes of Rose di Mai, ambrette seed and chamomile and base notes of sandalwood, orris butter, cabreuva wood and orange flower.

I'm really enjoying wearing the perfume and find I like it best when it's settled. Softly floral with hints of citrus and woody depths (you can pick up a small sample if that suits you better to try before committing. These come in at £3 for a 2ml rollerball (a sample you can buy with a £10+ purchase) or a 5ml trial size at £12). It's one of my favorites from the range. 

Which Walden Natural Perfumes do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment