Saturday 29 May 2021

May Empties

Here are the products I've been using up in May. If a product is marked * I've been generously gifted it for review.

Lola's Apothecary Delicate Romance Balancing Body Polish 15ml which came in Naturisimo's Self Love Discovery Box. I loved this rose scented creamy polish so much I had to buy full size. Absolute perfection and a luxe treat.

Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital 75ml which I received in a Feel Unique My Beauty Kit. I love it as it works. Nourishing the hair, leaving it silky soft and smooth. Just opened a new one.

Madara Moon Flower Tinting Fluid 50ml which is a staple in my stash. It gives the skin a light moisturising glow, evening out imperfections without the heavy feel of foundation. I've just opened a new one.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 75ml I adore this vanilla, pistachio and salted carmel scented fluffy cream. I just bought the Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream - so that should last a while. Love this cream!

JOIK Apple & Elderflower Foaming Hand Wash 250ml* I loved this moisturising foaming wash which had a delectable fruity scent. See my review HERE. One I'll definitely buy in future although it's a little on the pricey side for a hand wash.

Alterna Caviar Anti-Ageing Infinite Colour Hold Shampoo & Conditioner sachets, 7ml each. I received these in Feel Unique's pick 'n' mix. Luxurious and great to try. I preferred the conditioner from the duo. Might or might not buy.

Doers of London "it starts at the top" Shampoo 50ml which came in Mint Green's February starter kit. It was nice enough but unlikely to buy.

*Nudge Boutique Saffron Glow Facial Oil Serum 10ml which is one of my favourite new tries this year. See my review HERE. I will definitely buy this when my oil/serum stash reduces a bit as it's absolutely fantastic.

Tam Mason Mint & Cedarwood Hand Scrub 25ml I adore these beautiful hand scrubs. See my review HERE. I wasn't so keen on this aroma but will definitely buy the scrub again in a different scent (Rose & Patchouli).

Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser 10ml which was nice to try. It was pleasant to use and I've now tried it! Unlikely to buy.

Decleor Aromessence Neroli Bigarade Essential Oil Serum 0.7ml I used to use Decleor so it was nice to revisit. A teeny tiny free sample. Definitely one to add to my wishlist as I adore Neroli.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment