Sunday 2 May 2021

*The Pomelo Box: May 2021: Spring is in the Air

*gifted - AD When founder and curator, Sadia got in touch and asked me to review her new quarterly box I jumped at the chance as I'm always looking for the perfect subscription box and it seems that The Pomelo Box has it all! What you'll find each quarter is a bit of beauty, some lifestyle items including things like candles, edibles and homewares all made by UK artisans. This month the theme is "Spring is in the Air" and inside the box are 7 items (they'll always be a minimum of 5 full sizes). You can buy a one-off box for the special price of £44.99, sign up quarterly at £47.99 or yearly at £183.96 with free p&p. See all the subscriptions HERE. This quarter the box is worth over £85.

When you untie the ribbon and open the box you'll find an info card (below) and the box contents wrapped in good quality shiny tissue paper. Some of the more delicate items are wrapped also in tissue which really makes you feel like you are opening a gift.



WOW. What a fabulous selection. Nestled inside are 4 new-to-me brands which is what you want to see in a subscription box. It really is an interesting mix of things. 

Now for a closer look..


The first thing to jump out at me was the beautiful Falling Hearts fused glass hanging heart by Morpheus Glass, a business local to Sadia. The blue shades are really lovely and will look great in my living room when it's redecorated at the end of the month! A fab addition to the box.


A new to me beauty brand! (squeals). Inside the box this quarter you'll find Vetivert&Co's Lavender & Vetivert Dead Sea Salt Body Polish 250ml which is a fab addition to the box. This vegan scrub is gorgeous and a review is to come!

Yet another new-to-me brand! Inside you'll find 15ml of MEI BOTANIC STUDIO's exquisite Tsubaki Blue day/night treatment concentrate which has an oil regulating formula, with my combo skin this is perfect for me. I adore palo santo too! A review will come for this one also.

Coconut & Raspberry Dark Chocolate from Seed & Bean - Yum and a Rainbow Wildflower Seedbom. Happy and very nice items which I'll enjoy. This really is the box which keeps on giving as well as being great value.


A Grapefruit & Lime candle from Arya Candles, a socially conscious company who handcraft natural home fragrance products in Suffolk. The blend also contains peppery basil and lavender. I'm looking forward to lighting this one! The candles are made with rapeseed wax and high quality essential oils. It's also another new-to-me brand! The company support women in former war torn countries via Women for Women International.

Rounding up the box is an award winner from Betty Hula. This brand is known-to-me so it's nice to revisit. Inside is their Nourishing Anti-Bacterial Hand Moisturiser 150ml in exotic Lime & Mango. They have incorporate silver chromide into the formulation for natural & gentle anti-bac properties. It's perfect for covid times! 

It's a fantastic new quarterly subscription box. I love everything inside. Make it yours HERE. Thanks again to Sadia for gifting me the box for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment