Friday 28 May 2021

May: Lately I've Been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in May:



Our first post lockdown lunch at The Lookout by Gardener's Cottage which is perched on Calton Hill. The food and views were quite wonderful. Two other diners randomly paid for our lunch (when they heard us tell the waiter we'd missed birthday and anniversary meals through lockdown) Which was an amazing joy giving surprise. See my instagram post HERE.

It's been nice dipping in and picking up The Perfume Society boxes again. This one is their Launches we Love Discovery Box. It's jam packed. My absolute fav is Loubirouge 4ml EdP by Christian Louboutin which has notes of cardamon, iris and vanilla. 

I've been trying A Melt in Time's Luxury Wax Melts*. The clams cost £3.99 each and are hand poured using natural waxes. With a range of popular scents including a perfume inspired range. I found the scents subtle with a gentle throw (I was kindly gifted these for review). 


Lots of beach walks in the sunshine, so good for the soul! Looking forward to the better weather arriving next week!


I dipped in for a one off Natural Wellness Box - May's theme is GLOW. I adore Lola's Apothecary and Skin & Tonic (and hadn't tried the products inside the box this month). All in all I'm delighted though I had already tried 2 of the items and brands inside. Look out of individual reviews soon.

Visiting my mum and dad last weekend for lunch was sooo nice! We enjoyed my mum's trifle - one of the best things in life!


I was over the moon and then some to win a copy of Stacey Halls new novel Mrs England over on twitter. My next read!


What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment