Sunday 16 October 2016

bodhi & birch Sicilian Rose Body Oil


I've been testing out the gorgeous new body oils* from bodhi & birch. I love everything about them from the beautiful packaging, how luxurious they are to the unique scents. I'm sure you've guessed my favourite is Sicilian Rose (100ml - £42)* which was inspired by founder, Elijah Choo's holiday in Sicily where he chanced upon an exquisite lemon scented rose.

It really is a beautiful product and a real luxe treat. The oil has a serum like texture and it easily absorbs leaving the skin delicately scented and deeply nourished. You can also use it as a hair treatment (still to try it this way) but I can imagine it would be a super-gorgeous treat.

Rose and Geranium form the heart of the scent with opening notes of Lemon and Verbena with a light touch of pink pepper and Ho wood. 

With 96.5% certified organic ingredients and a blend of Safflower, Macadamia and Rosehip oils which are packed full of good things for the skin like Omegas 3, 6 and 9 and potent antioxidants like Beta Carotene and Vitamins A & E.

Products are free from petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, synthetic colours, fragrances and are palm oil free.


The other two scents available are:

Nordic White* (which is my second favourite) which was inspired by a trip to Sweden and has notes of Spruce, Cypress, Pine, Sweet Fennel and Frankincense.

The third body oil in the trio is Chinois Blue* which is a sensual oriental and has notes of Hyacinth, Honeysuckle, Ginger, Blue Tansy, Gingerlily and Pomegranate.

A mini set with one of each of the small size bottles will be available to buy next week which will be the perfect try me set or great for a gift.

*complimentary 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh Sandra, I think you know what I'm going to say: this sounds right up my street. I'm massively into rose body oils. Gorgeous golden colour too. BTW, I'm loving the Lulu & Boo serum. Rich without being too cloying, so fab as a daytime serum/oil. Will post a review in a couple of weeks :). Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! You'd love it. So gorgeous. Ah that's great to hear. Look forward to your review x

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous oil isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how creative scents are made by inspiration. Another classic by Bodhi & Birch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds gorgeous! Must try these soon. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete