Friday 11 January 2019

Shopping My Stash #103

It's been a looong time since I shopped my stash! You can see my last post back in September HERE.

Here's what I've been reaching for this week:


NEOM Scent to Sleep Nourish, Breathe & Sleep Hand Balm which is perfect to use just before bed to help you have a restful sleep. Wake up with nourished, soft and smooth hands. See my review HERE.

Dr Botanicals Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturiser* which I received in my April Love Lula Beauty Box. My skin's been loving this easily absorbed light cream which thankfully doesn't smell of kale! It nourishes the skin smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.

Wild & Precious Lip Balm 01** deeply nourishes the lips. Simple but effective. See my review HERE. I've got this one in my bag for instant relief from dry lips on the go.

From new to me brand, Clockface Beauty my dry winter skin has been loving their Enhanced Recovery Body Oil which I received in December's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box (REVIEW). It's truly luxurious and has a gorgeous scent which calms and soothes both the body and mind. I definitely want to try more by this brand.

My final item is from lovely Kathleen Natural and is their gorgeous Sensual Rose Bubble Bath & Shower Gel* which I received in my December Love Lula Beauty Box. It's a beautiful product which you can use in the bath or shower and is scented with red roses, oranges with a hint of spicy nutmeg. 

What have you been reaching for this week?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. My post contains one affilate link
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment