Saturday 22 December 2018

Love Lula: Beauty Box: December 2018

As you'll know I was on holiday in Miami when my December Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived. I must admit I did peek on the Facebook page to see the contents and wasn't disappointed! There are currently discounts available if you sign up for 3 or 6 months or a year - see more details HERE.


WOW! It's absolutely stuffed full! This month the value of the box is £60 (box costs £13.95 recurring making this excellent value). Subscribers also get a generous 20% off the brands in the box that month.


There are 4 full size products and one luxury travel size this month and they cover a good selection of types of products.


I'm not personally a polish fan but these shades from Glossworks are beautiful - Ruby on Nails and Silver Bullet. They cost £12 each (9ml). I'll pass them onto my nieces to try out. They are however the perfect addition to a Christmassy December box.


Having loved Kathleen Natural in October's box (Tranquil Fields Body & Massage Oil - see my review HERE. I was pleased to see another product by the brand. Inside this month is their Sensual Rose Bubble Bath & Shower Gel (150ml - £18). The scent's lovely - rosy with citrus and spicy notes. I'm looking forward to trying this out.


I first tried Hairy Jayne way back in October 2013 (REVIEW) and I'm more than thrilled she's now available to buy at Love Lula. Her Hair Perfume is glorious and a great addition to the box. This is a 30ml travel size. (Full size is 100ml and costs £22).


The final item this month is a beautiful Refresh hand and nail cream by Seascape Island Apothecary which is a Beauty Shortlist Award Winner. It's 75ml and costs £10. I've used this hand cream before (see my review HERE). I'm looking forward to using it again - let's face it we can never have enough hand cream!

A great box this month. What are your thoughts?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program which I'm truly grateful to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment