Sunday 6 January 2019

Latest Buys

As you'll know I didn't buy much when on holiday in the States in December so when I came back I had a few splurges:


Exquisite gift set Lush & Rosy from A.S Apothecary which I reviewed on Friday - see HERE.



Living Sea Therapy Calm Bath Salts which I picked up in the Anthropologie sale for £8.95. They smell glorious and I'm looking forward to trying them.


I picked up this SW Basics Juniper Cream (2oz - £9.99) in the a beautiful world sale. A review will follow - it smells woody/herbal/uplifting.




I signed up to a three month subscription with Beauty Pie. An offer of the first month free FIRSTMONTHFREE swayed me and I'm always looking for the perfect foundation (saving a tenner, on a three month contract). I picked foundation and powder as my first picks (£6.95+£6.48+£5.32 plus p&p = £22.11). Next month I'll be charged the standard monthly membership on top of what I order (£10). So far so good. I'll review these items when I get the chance to try them. See more info about the way it works HERE.


Cult Beauty always offer a wee money off incentive just after Christmas and I couldn't resist stocking up on my favourite Escentric Molecules perfume (Molecule 03). It focuses on the synthetic note of Vetiver and is stunning - earthy, grassy, spicy and so wearable (this is my second bottle and I believe it'll always be in my perfume collection as it's so beautiful).

I've also bought a shed load of kindle books (12 and counting) and a couple of hardbacks.


What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment