Wednesday 6 January 2021

Shopping my Stash #117

It's been a while since I last shopped my stash but as I'm on a low spend this year (although I have had a few splurges recently after finding out about lockdown again and feeling low about it) I'm planning on shopping my stash a lot more. I'd like to spend this year on operation use up, mainly enjoying what I have. If an item is marked * I've been given it to review.


My Avon rep, Alice gave me a sample of newish perfume Lucky Me EdP and I fell head-over-heels and had to buy a full size bottle! The perfume is woodsy and warm and contains notes of sparkling fizz accord, vanilla orchid and sandalwood. It's one of my favourite Avon scents, so easy to wear as well as lovely.

BOUCLEME's Toning Drops are absolutely fantastic. They banish brassiness and bring back vibrancy to your colour. Add to your shampoo or conditioner to lift and brighten blond, silver or highlighted hair. My only bugbear is the drops are so slow to come out of the bottle otherwise, it's a fantastic product.

rahua's Enchanted Island Salt Spray* is perfect for tousled beachy waves (and perfect for lockdown hair!). See my review HERE. I also love that it's presented in glass rather than plastic.

I'm a huge fan of DESAVERY's Stellar Daily Serum (truly life changing - see my musings HERE). Their LIT! Daily Serum* is also fantastic and I'm using up my last few drops. See my review HERE. Since discovering it last year it's one of my all time favourite brands.

I love beautiful Plenaire Rose Jelly which I also discovered last year. I'll be sad to see this little beauty go! See my review HERE.

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment