Monday 25 January 2021

*The Evolution: Happy Planet Beauty Box: Winter 2021

*AD - gifted item As you'll know I'm a huge fan of The Evolution's Happy Planet Beauty Box* (£25 plus p&p). Winter's box is absolutely stuffed full of zero waste treats for the skin (as well as an edible treat!). I truly think the boxes are fantastic, carefully curated and great value for money. See my thoughts on previous boxes - (click to see) AUTUMN and SUMMER

Inside the box is a very informative personalised leaflet telling you about the items and brands in Winter's Happy Planet Beauty Box. So, will we take a closer look..


From new to me brand(s) Mad About Nature there is a Green Clay Face Mask (£4.50) which is packaged in a reusable/recyclable aluminium tin. I'm looking forward to trying this powdered mask (mix with water or hydrosol) and a review will come!

A second, new to me brand is Lamazuna and from them there is a boxed solid Facial Cleansing Bar 25g (£11) which is suitable for combo and oily skins. It's black (from charcoal powder) and shaped like a little cloud. I love the look of this zero-waste brand and again, a review will come.

Also included is a Muslin Face Cloth (£2.50) by Cosy Cottage which will be perfect for removing the clay mask - lets face it you can never have enough face cloths! This one feels really soft and is on the large side - which is always a plus!


I've had the pleasure of trying this cute little sample pack of face creams (£10) from White Rabbit Natural Skincare before. They're the perfect try-me set and I love the reusable packaging. See my review HERE.


It's always nice to see chocolate in a beauty box and this bar of Dark Chocolate with Ginger (£3.20) by CocoPzazz is delicious - it's also Vegan.


Rounding up this fantastic box are 4 samples from fushi - 2 x Argan Oil 3ml and 2 x Rosehip Oil 3ml which are perfect moisturisers for dry winter skin (great to pop in the travel bag too).

I think it's an absolutely fantastic box again this season - useful, pampering and zero waste. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment