Wednesday 13 January 2021

Agent Nateur N4 Holi Rose Deodorant

I've only tried a sample of Agent Nateur's Holi Oil Ageless Face Serum from the brand before. The luxe deodorant (I've never bought a boxed deo before!) has been on my to-try list for a while and I recently picked it up when I got a 20% off code with Naturisimo, making it less ouchy price wise! It retails at £22 for 50ml.


The deodorant is 100% natural (it's formulated with beeswax and bicarbonate of soda) as well as Organic Coconut oil, Sunflower & Avocado Butter, Castor Oil and Rose & Sandalwood essential oils.

The aromatic rosey scent is lovely and I've found the deodorant keeps me fresh all day. It feels gentle on the skin and is suitable for all skins, even sensitive. 

To use: gently rub a small amount to clean and dry underarms

It's definitely in the high end of deodorants and in the treat-me category. Are you a fan of the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment