Thursday 17 May 2018

Weleda #CleanerBeauty Campaign

Weleda are celebrating #CleanerBeauty Campaign and MD, Jayn Sterland says "For Weleda, it's all about being conscious of everything we use on our skins and in our personal care routines, where it comes from and where it goes after application". "Research tells us that we use (on average) about twelve different cosmetics daily, many of which can contain a whole host of different synthetic ingredients, and we know we may be absorbing up to 60% of products we put on our skin". You can read the full article with YOU Magazine HERE.

#CleanerBeauty means for me products with organic, natural, sustainable, ethically sourced and Fair-Traded ingredients with no harmful chemicals including parabens, SLS etc. I also love a multi-purpose product and recyclable or re-usable packaging (and less outer packaging is also a hit with me!)


I adore a multi-purpose product and for me the best multi-tasker is Skin Food which customers have been loving since 1926! This wonder natural moisturiser can pretty much be used anywhere on the body - use it on your face, body, feet, elbows, knees, hands and I've even used a small amount for flyaways (and dare I say it for soothing sun parched skin) It's the one to pack for that weekend away or holidays. See my review HERE.


I'm also a huge fan of their Arnica range, especially the super relaxing and soothing Arnica Muscle Soak which is perfect to use after exercise, if you are feeling rundown or flu-ey or just need a boost See my review HERE.


Totally new to me is their Wild Rose range*, which is sweetly rosey. It helps uplift, soothe and calm both the body and mind. I've been trying out 3 products from the range (which I'll definitely buy full size!)


Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash - this creamy wash gently cleanses the skin leaving it smelling of roses and feeling deeply nourished. Lovely to use (I've also used it for shaving my legs!) Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion - absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling comfortable, moisturised and delicately scented. Wild Rose Body Oil - is super luxurious, absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling deeply nourished and smelling of roses! (you can also add a few drops of the body oil to the lotion to enrich it). 

What's your favourite #CleanerBeauty products?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous post - Weleda is such an iconic brand - Love Skin Food too ! I don't leave the house without it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! Very much appreciated. x

      Delete