Friday 18 May 2018

MÅNGATA Baume de la Rose

I've had the real pleasure of trying MÅNGATA Baume de la Rose* (30ml - £83) which is one of the most luxurious products I've ever used. It's brought to us by Danny and Scott of Holistic Green Beauty (Danny used to write a blog of that name and he always wanted to create his own skincare, so it's been a pleasure watching it all unfold). The range is 100% organic, raw, handmade and cruelty free.



The anti-ageing beauty balm comes simply but beautifully packaged and the pot is reusable or recyclable.

The scent when you open the pot is simply incredible. The balm is infused with the essence of true rose which calms and soothes the mind. It's a beautiful blend of skin loving ingredients which will nourish, hydrate, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, repair and regenerate leaving the skin glowy and content.



To use: massage a pea sized amount onto damp skin after cleansing and toning. It can also be applied to the pulse points for a moment of calm.

My thoughts?

WOW I just love this exquisite balm which is handcrafted with love and attention to detail. It feels gorgeous on my skin, absorbs instantly and I just adore that true rose scent. In fact, it will be featuring in my favourite products of '18. Pick yours up HERE.

See the whole MÅNGATA range HERE.

I've also previously tried two products from the Holistic Green Beauty range - see my review HERE.

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment