Wednesday 2 May 2018

Letterbox Luxuries: Time to Sparkle

I'd given hubby a list of things I'd like for my recent birthday and said to him to pick a few. The boy did good - he got me beautiful Tada & Toy earrings, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino perfume (which I picked in Jersey), my favourite Billecart Salmon Pink Champagne and this beautiful Time to Sparkle set from Letterbox Luxuries (I was SO spoiled!)

Letterbox Luxuries, offer a luxury letterbox gifting service with the products being carefully curated. They are nestled in a "letterbox" friendly recyclable box. 


I love everything about Time to Sparkle but initially the beautiful Eve of St Agnes Owl compact (one side is magnified) was the item which made me lust after this box (and it went straight in my handbag on receiving it!)

The Weathered Penny necklace and Daisy & Mallow Jasmine & Vanilla Lip Balm have been worn and used a lot. It's such a perfect gift. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment