Tuesday 29 May 2018

May: Lately I've Been Loving

Here are my May loves:

I'm a huge fan of sample sizes which means you can try before you buy. Buy 5 with an order of £10 or more at Love Lula (sometimes there are free samples there too but mostly they start at 25p and go upwards in price). With my last #LLABP purchase I picked up 5 Alteya Organics sachets* - Rose Otto Face Wash, Rose Otto Ageless Eye Cream, Rose Otto Day Moisturiser, Rose Jasminium Illuminating Perfecting Serum and Rose Jasminium Timeless Glow Renewal Moisturizer.  I got several uses out of each sachet making them great for try me or holidays.



Along with Kelly (Love Book Groups) and Joanne (Portobello Book Blog) we went along to Emma Sailsbury's Book Launch Party at Herringbone in North Berwick. It was such a fun night (thanks Kelly for the use of your photos!) See my review of Absent (DS Coupland #4) HERE.




Emma, me, Kelly and Joanne

We went for lunch to Scran & Scallie and I had the most amazing Heritage Tomato salad, olive and tomato consomme. It was so fresh and delicious.



Of course being in Stockbridge I had to drop by The Method where I picked up a couple of bits. See my review of the Austin Austin Organic Body Cream HERE.





May is Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box 1st Birthday and along with founder Paula we collaborated with great British brands which are favourites of mine. The box was Beauty Balm curates.... (I was over the moon and then some!) See my review and what's inside HERE.



As you'll know I'm currently working through Formula Botanica's excellent Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation. I'm nearly ready to share with you a progress report. See my initial thoughts HERE and my update HERE. The course is really fascinating and you need to put in extra hours researching ingredients. Below is my first warm blended cream. I'm currently working through the facial skincare modules and will update you very soon (and yes, my labeling will improve!)



And May could never go past without me mentioning the fabulous #SuperfoodsSeries by bodhi & birch. The new range is stunning (if I could only use one skincare range again, it'd be this). See my review HERE.


What have you been loving this month?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to see the Bodhi and Birch superfood series in person, such a fab range! I have had a busy month for new discoveries, looking forward to sharing them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the look of your warm balms, vetiver is such a favourite of mine. Loving the Bodhi & Birch my face is in heaven looking forward to doing a review and of course seeing what you think Sandra x

    ReplyDelete