Thursday 1 February 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


Here are some small gift ideas for Valentine's Day:

I'm a huge, huge fan of the gorgeous Award Winning Special Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick* in Damask Rose it really is the perfect nude-rose shade which applies easily to the lips leaving them with a matte pop of colour. It's a suit everyone shade too. Pick yours up at Green People (£16.50).



Tropic Skincare's Lip Fudge Plumping Lip Conditioner* (£12) is a pot of goodness. Rich and almost edible (tastes like mint fudge) the conditioner deeply nourishes the lips leaving them feeling soft, silky smooth and kissable (a full review of this is to come).

From Botanicals I've been testing out their fabulous Nourish Facial Oil* which is scented with roses (making it perfect for Valentine's Day). It deeply nourishes dry and dehydrated skins helping to restore radiance and vitality. Again, I'll be reviewing this in fuller detail.

I can't resist a rose scented perfume and Diptyque's Eau Rose Roll on is near perfection. See my review HERE.


My final pick is Henné Organics incredible Lip Exfoliator Rose Diamonds which I absolutely adore. See my review HERE.

What do you think of my picks? Are there any here which appeal to you?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment