Friday 9 February 2018

Five Favourites: Bathtime

I decided to resurrect this post Five Favourites. These literally are the five products I keep reaching for again and again! (although the KINN Beauty & Organic Trevarno are relatively new finds!)


I received Organic Trevarno Camomile & Lavender Bath & Body Oil in my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box in November and totally fell in love with this sleep inducing potion (so had to buy full size). See my review HERE.

I just adore MOA's Fortifying Green Bath Potion which I reviewed HERE. I was delighted to receive one in my January Love Lula Beauty Box (MOA's new bath salts Dreamy are amazing too (review).

New to me brand KINN Beauty's bath oil is simply exquisite. The essential oil blend used is absolutely perfection - for me it says "everything's going to be fine". It's the perfect product for some me time, to relax and unwind (Ylang Ylang, Tangerine & Lavender). 

I've loved this Ila Spa Bath Soak for Pure Relaxation for a very long time. It's a beautiful blend of Vetiver and Petitgrain and it calms and relaxes both the body and mind (and costs an absolute bargainous £9.60 for 150ml!)

No bathtime round-up would be complete without Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts. I once said if I could only use one bathtime product it would be these. See my review HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment