Thursday 8 February 2018

Siskyn Skincare Oils: Elixir Grapefruit & Sweet Fennel Toning Body Oil

I received this beautiful body oil (30ml) from Siskyn Skincare Oils in my December Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box


I've been aware of the brand for a while but this is only my third try (and I've loved them all!) I like how they care about every single detail - the glass and cardboard used are recyclable, soy ink is used on the boxes, they donate to charities, their organic cotton & bamboo cleansing cloths are sewn in India by a woman's co-op, they make voluntary carbon offset contributions and are registered by The Vegan Society and are certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny logo.

The ranges are made in small batches in Cornwall with love, care and attention to detail. There is also a cute little travel/try me section where this Elixir - Grapefruit & Sweet Fennel Toning Body Oil comes from (30ml - £9). Full size is 150ml and costs £32.

This unisex blend smells good enough to eat - and is mouthwatering! It's got a citrus-herbal and almost savoury scent, is a blend of 14 pure botanical plant oils which deeply nourishes the skin while toning and firming. Black Cumin Seed helps with moisturisation while Carrot Seed essential oil helps to even skin tone and helps with elasticity.

To use: apply daily at night to help firm and nourish the skin.

I'm adding Organic - Rose & Neroli Day Facial Oil to my wishlist.

Have you used any products by Siskyn before?

No comments:

Post a Comment