Saturday 17 February 2018

Shopping My Stash #98


Here's what I've been reaching for lately:

Every Antipodes product I've tried I've loved and this beautiful Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream is just a delight. See my mini review HERE. It smells gorgeous (Sweet Orange, Tonka Bean and Sandalwood) and deeply nourishes the hands and nails.

Not one but two lip products - one which gives the lips a rosey glow - Albus & Flora's Tinted Lip Balm SPF30 in Mountain Rose* (it's featured a few times on the blog). The nourishing pop of colour is great for a natural make up look (and perfect for the ski slopes!) My second is by Minyara (again I've mentioned them a lot on the blog) and they are deeply nourishing and come in a great range of flavours (I've got one by my bed, one in my handbag, one in my desk drawer...)

From nknaturals is their gorgeous life restoration mist* see my review HERE. As well as smelling beautiful it calms, refreshes, soothes and hydrates.

Bright and citrussy sweet Mrs Gloss & the Goss Lemon Sherbert EdP was created by Sarah at 4160 Tuesdays for the Facebook Group of the same name.

What have you been reaching for this week?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment