Wednesday 14 February 2018

Tropic Skincare: Valentine's Day Treats


I got a total surprise and a half when I received these gorgeous treats from Tropic Skincare to help me celebrate Valentine's Day in style. Nestling on the wooden bath rack is:


Tropic's Soothing & Awakening Bath Soaks* (£38 for 260ml Limited Editions) which I can't wait to test out. Soothing is formulated with exotic Frangipani flower extract and Cedarwood while Awaken is zesty and uplifting with Neroli, Basil, Lime, Lemon, Mandarin & Sweet Orange (reviews to come). They both smell incredible & I can't wait for my next bath!





Rosewood Lip Plumping Lip Conditioner* (£12 for 10ml Limited Edition) is a pot of gorgeousness. The tinted mint balm deeply nourishes the lips leaving them with pop of natural colour. I totally fell for the clear version (link) so know I'm going to love this one too.

Rounding up the treats is Orange Blossom Tea, fudge and a cute Valentine's Day card. Thanks so much Tropic!



What's your favourite product(s) from Tropic Skincare?

*complimentary - thanks so much Tropic Skincare!

No comments:

Post a Comment