Monday 26 February 2018

February: Lately I've Been Loving

So many February loves...


I love to make my own marmalade using beautiful Ave Maria Oranges which I buy at Waitrose - they really are the best! I made this at the very end of January but have sneaked them in as a February favourite.


Lunch at Ondine was amazing - that roasted shellfish platter delicious! Can't wait to go back!


This square mini bag from Cathrin Brodie is simply gorgeous! You can pick one up onsale just now for £10 - be quick! Only when stocks last. Made with Scottish Linen which is woven in Kirkcaldy with a cheeky sheep lining. Perfect for small change or for make up on a night out!


February's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box is just amazing. See my review HERE.


I love sample size for try me or holidays and this sample size 3ml RMS Beauty Beauty Oil** (£6). Full size is £74 so this is the perfect try me size. The potent oil balances, adds nourishment and leaves the skin feeling comfortable and looking radiant and can be used AM or PM after cleansing. It feels really light on the skin and absorbs quickly.




I'm just loving my Formula Botanica Diploma in Organic Skincare* see my what I think of it so far HERE.

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary **picked as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme credits for February (I added £4.75 to my monthly allowance to allow me to try this oil).

4 comments:

  1. The RMS oil sounds lovely - I love little sample vials like this for travel too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and well worth a try. I'm a sucker for travel sizes! x

      Delete
  2. So curious to see your creations post Formula Botanica! Great other faves, that reminds me I haven't posted mine in ages, I have some thinking to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Look forward to reading yours x

      Delete