Friday 2 February 2018

The Natural Beauty Box: CLARITY - Mind, Body, Soul

January's The Natural Beauty Box theme was CLARITY - Mind, Body & Soul* and inside are products which clear your mind, give you an energy boost and rejuvenate both the skin and the senses. 


You can sign up for February's box HERE (a month by month subscription costs £24.95 with free p&p (there are discounts if you sign up for a 3 or 6 month subscription by prepayment). Every quarter the company donate to charity for each box sold - which is a nice touch. February's box will ship on the 20th.  

So what's inside January's box:


Doesn't it all look lovely. And now for a closer look..


I'm already a huge fan of Optiat and their The Hungover Coffee Scrub in Potent Peppermint (£6.99) is my favourite from the range. See my review HERE.

Excited face, from new to me Scottish brand Nurturing Soul is their Clarity Aromatherapy Perfume rollerball 10ml (£7.99) which smells heavenly. It contains a blend of oils which will help you stay calm and collected in times of stress and when extra concentration is required. I love this and I'll review it more fully soon.

Buff Natural Skincare is a brand I discovered recently via Pure Natural Box. I loved their NAKED Sea Salt Body Scrub Lovers' Blend. See my review HERE. I'm excited to try the Buff Up Morning Blend Massage Oil 100ml (£12.50). Again, a review will follow.

I tried Organdle recently and inside this box is their Health Living Focus & Clarity Candle (£13) which is scented with a blend of rosemary, cardamon and lime which I'm looking forward to lighting.

I'd been aware of Ezàpè Naturals but hadn't tried it before receiving it recently in a beauty box. Inside is their Rosemary Body Butter 25g (£6.50). I adore this rich and luxurious butter and again a review will follow.

Rounding up this fabulous box is MOA's 10ml shot of their amazing Fortifying Green Bath Potion. See my review HERE.

What are your thoughts on the contents of January's The Natural Beauty Box? Or are you already a subscriber?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment