Sunday 8 March 2015

The Rose Tree: Best Sellers Collection Try Me Size

I kept reading great things about The Rose Tree, a luxe Organic range of products for the skin and body created by Olga Rumble who initially created the range for her own sensitive skin.

And so I picked up the Best Sellers Collection - Try Me Size (£21) which came exquisitely packaged (this in itself is a real joy!)



Included in the set is - Carrot & Mango Cleansing Butter (6g - enough for 1-2 weeks). This is a rich and lush butter which removes all traces of make up and daily grime leaving the skin clean and comfortable. Simply massage onto the skin and remove with a warmed musln cloth.

The stand out product for me is Rejuvenating Eye Serum with Rose & Starflower (2ml - sufficient for 1-2 weeks) This oil based serum nourishes and repairs the delicate eye area. It rejuvenates the eye area and smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles.

Also in the try me kit is Radiance Facial Essence with Rose & Marula (5ml - enough for 2-3 weeks) and Radiance Cream with Rose & Frankincense (6g - sufficient for 1-2 weeks).  The essence won a Silver Free From Skincare Award in 2014. It is easily absorbed leaving the skin nourished and radiant. Apply a few drops to the skin massaging it in before applying Radiance Cream.  The Radiance Cream is rich but absorbs easily and hydrates and nourishes the skin.

This little try me size kit is perfect to try the products or take on holiday.  Have you used any products from The Rose Tree?  What's your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely brand, the Cleansing Butter sounds particularly good! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous and I'm sure you'd love! x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of The Rose Tree before but it sounds like they have some good products. I would definitely consider buying their Rejuvenating Eye Serum. Thanks for introducing me to the brand!
    Petra
    www.behealthynow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Rose Tree, great products and you are right the packaging is exquisite so perfect for gifts of treating yourself! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great for gifts (and gifts to self!) x

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a lovely set, I'll have to give this a try! The cleansing butter and Radiance Facial Essence with Rose & Marula have especially caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous 'try me' kit. Beautifully packaged, as you say. I think this would make a really lovely Mother's Day present. And that has just given me an idea! I've been scratching my head wondering what to get my mum this year. A trial collection would fit the bill perfectly. I had been thinking of getting that Jo Loves A Fragrance Shot Box you reviewed a little while ago. Choices! Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also comes in a pretty white box tied with a bow. See what it looks like here http://www.therosetree.co.uk/collections/skin-care/products/best-sellers-collection-try-me-size I chucked out mine by mistake! I'm sure she'd love the Jo Loves too! x

      Delete