Monday 9 March 2015

Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Skin Perfecting Body Scrub

As you'll know I'm a huge, huge fan of Organic Surge's Tropical Bergamot scent so imagine my delight when browsing at Naturisimo when I came across their new body scrub (£12.50 - 350g) (it seems to be out of stock at the moment but sign up to know when it's back in stock - it will be worth the wait!)



Upon opening the jar I was surprised to see a pot of fluffy white cream! I tend to associate scrubbier scrubs with kilner jars! The scrub is gorgeous. It has small particles of natural pumice which gently polish the skin.

Suitable for all skin types it is lightly scented with Sweet Orange and Bergamot Essential Oils.  Massage over moist skin using circular motions. This moisturising and super luxe scrub will definitely be on my buy again list!



Have you tried this scrub?  What's your favourite Organic Surge Product?

16 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Organic Surge have released a body scrub, I always thought their range was missing this! Love that scent too xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creamy base of the gardeners hand scrub so I am very excited to try this! Also they have such great prices Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product at a fab price. It will be a buy again and again for me! x

      Delete
  3. mmm that sounds so yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks luscious! Sounds like it's way worth investing in :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice!! I need to try this one! Really missing the brand here....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely. Naturisimo ship WW so you'd be able to get x

      Delete
  6. The texture looks real nice - and bergamot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful really creamy with gentle scrubby pieces one of my fav scrubs now! x

      Delete
  7. The fluffy consistency definitely intrigues me! This scrub is definitely on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really moisturising but is scrubby enough too if that makes sense! x

      Delete
  8. I prefer more "grainy" raw scrubs, I think I wouldn't feel any close to polished body feeling after this creamy scrub... Looks like a body butter more that a scrub:)!

    P.S.: I am so glad to have you as a part of the Green Bloggers Community on TLV Birdie Blog!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised as if you use it on dry skin it produces a nice grainy feel. It's a keeper for me! No probs x

      Delete