Thursday 12 March 2015

John Masters Organics: Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler

At Christmas time I received a JMO Luxury Hair Care Selection as a gift which contained a selection of products for the hair (and a tube of Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash). I've been enjoying working my way through them. One of the stand out products for me has been the Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler (£16 - 237ml).

All John Masters Organics products are free from parabens, DEAs MEAs, TEAs, sulphates, petrochemicals, artificial filler, fragrances and colours. 


The detangler has an amazing uplifting scent making it great to use in my morning shower! Suitable for all hair types it is lightweight and detangles the hair easily.  Apply to freshly washed hair, leave in 1-3 minutes before rinsing. After blow drying the hair is left smooth and super shiny.

Have you tried this detangler?  What's your favourite John Masters product?

12 comments:

  1. This Rosemary & Peppermint detangler is my favorite of all John Masters Organics detanglers! I like that it's not too heavy, but does a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice! I know it will be a forever in my stash type one! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Citrus Neroli detangler! SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first JMO product I used and still a keeper x

      Delete
  3. I love this brand and the Detangles are great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first organic haircare brand I tried. Definitely! x

      Delete
  4. This sounds amazing! I love my Aussie de-tangler but this is very tempting xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unscented one, but I am interested in trying this Rosemary & Peppermint version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely with an uplifting scent x

      Delete
  6. I don't think I have tried this one, but love the Citrus one. The selection box is very much on my wish list too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed if you get the selection box. I'd get it again! x

      Delete