Saturday 21 March 2015

The Dream Box III by British Beauty Blogger & Latest in Beauty


I found I couldn't resist Jane's (British Beauty Blogger) third collaboration with Latest in Beauty. Costing £21.95 with free P&P it is jam packed full of 16 beauty products and worth over £110!

There are a couple of items I won't use so I'll pass them on. Here's what is inside:



Eye of Horus Pencil (full size worth £17.99) - this paraben free eye pencil has a creamy formula which is easy to apply, waterproof, smudgeproof and long lasting. I got Charcoal which is a grey shade with a sparkly shimmer. Love!

DECIEM Hand Chemistry (30ml worth £8) - I recently tried this wonder hand cream and fell in love. Believe the hype - use for 10 days and see amazing results on dry and chapped hands.

Salon Science Reglosse Smoothing Serum (50ml worth £18) - I'm always on the lookout for new hair products. This will soften and smooth. Can't wait to try!

Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche - 24 hr Soothing & Rehydrating Fresh Mask (full size 50ml worth £18.50) - I'm a huge Nuxe fan so looking forward to try this suitable for all skin types mask.

The Scottish Fine Soaps Company Au Lait Luxury Milk Soap (full size 100g - £4.95) - I love bars of soap and this one smells divine.

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier EDP (1.5ml sample worth £1.26) - I received the eau fraiche of this scent in my recent The Perfume Society Box and loved it so looking forward to trying the stronger EDP.

Dr Organic Cherry Lip Balm (5.7g full size worth £3.40) - huge Dr Organic and Lip Balm fan. It contains a SPF15 so I'll be popping this one in my holiday bag.

OLE HENRIKSEN Pure Truth Melting Cleanser 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee (15ml worth £3.05) - I love the Truth Serum and the facial wipes from this brand. Looking forward to trying it.

Crabtree & Evelyn Pear & Magnolia Body Lotion (50ml worth £5) - this has the sweetest scent. It actually makes my mouth water! The lotion absorbs quickly leaving the skin lightly scented.

Bourjois Rouge Velvet (full size worth £8.99) - I got the shade Don't Pink Of It which is a gorgeous matt pink shade.

benefit they're Real Remover (7.5ml worth £2.18) - I wear benefit's mascaras so looking forward to testing this out. It's meant to make removing waterproof mascara easily without any dragging or pulling.

Orelia Temporary Tattoos (one sheet worth £5) - I used to buy temporary tattoos from Estee Lauder years ago so looking forward to trying these ones.

Essence Nail Polish (2 full size worth £3.60) - I'm looking forward to wearing these on my toes in summer (especially the pastel one). Pretty and wearable in nude and pastel.

Make up Revolution The One Fluid Blusher - Rush Me (full size worth £3) - I won't use this so will pass it on.

Vita Liberata Luxury Tan for Face & Body with mitt (20ml worth £9) - I'm not really a fake tan fan so I'll pass this one on too.

All in all, a great box. Pick it up HERE.

10 comments:

  1. I was SO tempted by this but I have amassed so much beauty stuff recently I really couldn't justify amassing anymore even at such a bargain price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely bargainous! think there are still a few left if you are tempted x

      Delete
  2. The Nuxe mask is a regular purchase for me. I love it. Alone it makes that box worth it. Thanks for commenting on my blog! smidge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying and agree a brill value box. No problem I've been enjoying reading it x

      Delete
  3. It is such a bargain at that price and totally agree about Handy Chemistry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, this was a really great box. Such a good mix of practical and fun stuff that would suit most people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love Jane's boxes. Such great value x

      Delete
  5. This box didn't particularly grab me but I still think it's great all the same! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend was like that too! I couldn't resist x

      Delete